THANK YOU FOR FOSTERING
Penny&Wild SOSFL is a 501(c)3 non-profit, no kill small animal rescue.
We are 100% foster home and donations based.
By fostering a rabbit or guinea pig, you are not only saving one smalls life, you are also opening up a space for us to save another!
Foster Onboarding Form
Foster Agreement Form
Foster Agreement (read only)
- I understand that any animal(s) fostered by me are the property of Penny&Wild SOS FL and I do not have any right to keep, adopt, transfer, or place my foster animal(s) in other homes or with other individuals.
- I agree to return the animal(s) to Penny&Wild SOS FL if I am no longer able to provide adequate care or immediatly upon request. If understand if I refuse to return the fostered animal(s) immediatly upon demand Penny&Wild SOS FL reserves the right to impound them as legal owner of the animal(s).
- I agree to provide the animal(s) not only shelter but loving care, including at a minimum: adequate food and water; 4FT x 4FT living space when enclosed that is clean, well-lit, with AC; 3-4hrs per day of supervised “free-roam” time to exercise in a “bunny proofed” area.
- I agree that my foster animal(s) will be kept INDOORS ONLY and will not be allowed outdoors at any time.
- I agree to litterbox train and provide daily socialization with the foster animal(s) daily to make sure they are ready to be adopted as explained to me by Penny&Wild SOS FL.
- PROGRESS REPORTS: I agree to submit weekly / monthly progress report to Penny&Wild SOS FL.
- VETERINARY CARE: I understand that all veterinary care must be authorized in advance by Penny&Wild SOS FL with one of their approved veterinarians. I agree to personally incur the cost for any treatment that has not been pre-authorized.
- TRANSPORTING: I agree to bring the animal(s) fostered by me to vet exams, spay/neuter surgery, nail trims, weight checks, Meet&Greets, or other reasons deemed necessary by Penny&Wild SOS FL at an agreed-upon date and time.
- CHILDREN: I agree to supervise and be responsible for any children handling any animal(s) fostered by me in a safe and hygienic manner, and will not hold Penny&Wild SOS FL responsible for any injuries that may result from my failure to do so.
- PETS: I agree to keep my foster animal(s) separate from my own pets, and understand that the possibility of foster animal(s) fighting, injuring, or spreading illness to my own pets exists if I allow them to interact. I understand that if I choose to allow my foster animals and my own pets to have access to each other, I do so at my own risk, and will not hold Penny&Wild SOS FL liable for any illness or injury that may occur to my own pet(s).
- DAMAGES: I agree to hold Penny&Wild SOS FL harmless from any direct or consequential damages arising out of fostering the animal(s).
Please use the form below to request supplies or to submit pre-approved receipts* for reimbursement.
*Receipts should be submitted within 1 week of purchase.
Community Service Hours
Community Service Hour Forms are to be submitted monthly on the 1st of the Month for the previous month. Forms will be returned signed within 48-72hrs.
*Forms need to be filled out to be signed (student name, student ID, school name, dates / hours).
Social Media Questionnaire
Submit this questionnaire to help us promote your foster rabbit on our social media channels. We can sometimes receive up to 3 applications for featuring a bunny with good pictures and bio!